Friday, December 19, 2008

I made the decision to 'follow Christ'

The Watchtower tells it's readers to 'keep in step with Jehovah's visible organization'.

Is this what the scriptures teach?
Let's consider a few scriptures.

John 10:27
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me."

I chose to listen to Christ rather than the Watchtower teachings.

The Watchtower teaches it's members, the 'Great Crowd class don't belong to Christ, that only
the 144,000 belong to Christ.

Then why are they told to 'follow Christ' if they don't belong to him?

Another question:
How does Christ's sheep know his voice?
What is your answer?

2 comments:

  1. Are you Br Gatekeeper who used to post at the Paradise Cafe forum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello spiritualbrother,

    Yes, but I am a sister in the faith. (smile)

    ReplyDelete